Thursday, October 11, 2007

202km

Well, despite the cold, and a belly full of thanksgiving goodies I was able to get out for my overdistance ride on Monday! I've felt better, but I was able to get through it realitvely well. I eased back on the pace a bit due to the heat and another crazy wind.

Managed to finish in 7hrs. (6:42 on the bike) averaging 30kph. Feels good to be able to cover a distance as daunting as this. Also feels good that I don't have to do it again!

One more long day next weekend and we are into taper time! Looking forward to having a bit more time on my hands.

The cold really knocked the swimming back a bit. I'm trying to gain back the feeling and fitness I seem to have lost. I will come back quick, I'm just getting sick of the early mornings in the pool.

Almost There!

No comments: