Saturday, September 15, 2007

One Hundred and Eighty!



So for the first time ever I have managed to ride 180km! It was a pretty miserable day. Rain, 3o+kph winds, cold. However I still felt pretty good and was able to pull it off strong.

Ended up doing 183km in 6hrs. 180 in 5:56.00. Which is awesome for a training ride. Averaged a little over 30kph. Considering the wind this is a great pace for me.

All in all this ride was a major deposit in the confidence bank. It means that I should be able to do a 5:30ish ride in IM which would be very good time for me.

Unfortunately the wind and cold took it out of me so I decided not to do my run after. I think this was a good idea as I was getting cold and I don't want to risk getting sick at this point.

Very happy, Very tired!

Now I get to nap and pick Jenn up at the airport at 11pm? (there is an 11pm now?) Wow I'm getting old!

No comments: